Pages

Sunday 31 May 2009

Online orders

Well I recieved the ankle grazer jeans from Next and they are not that great, nice colour but the fit is a bit iffy not really me.
Also received the Pink Rib Vest but its a bit too bright for me , its like neon, no thanks. Therefore I have made another online order to Miss Selfridge and taken advantage of the free delivery code.

I am afraid I have copied 'Pashion for Fashion' and ordered the cream daisy earrings...bargain as I think they are gorgeous.












Also ordered this cream rib vest and the pink long vest.






























I am so excited as the weather is gorgeous and I go on holiday soon, we are not going abroad like usual just staying in the UK and I thought I would add some pictures of where we are going.
I just hope the weather stays like this....(fingers crossed)































3 comments:

  1. I hope you used the free delivery code! Is that Bournemouth in the pics?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I used the free delivery code...yay

    No, its Cornwall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah cool, it looks a bit like Bournemouth beach in one of the pics. You'll have a fab time down there, fingers crossed the weather stays good. I really like the ASOS yellow dress i'll post a pic on my blog tonight. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx