Pages

Monday 22 June 2009

La Senza Spree

Well the La Senza sale is on and I have ordered a few items online. Also I went to the Clarks Village shopping outlet and they have a La Senza clearance store there and so it would be rude not to buy some more especially at £5 a bra which is good for a girl with large boobs! now I have plenty of lovely bras with matching pants...twit twoo.
My other half especially loves the blue and white stripe one as its the colour of his beloved football team!!! men eh!


































































Plus a gorgeous padded yellow push up bra but my batteries in my camera are dead so no pics.

I also brought this Cath Kidston purse which I adore and I also brought one for my best friend. I just love Cath Kidston, her designs are so girly and pretty.















I also got the navy knitted dress from Miss Selfridge and its so lovely such a bargain for £7 the other items are really nice too.

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx