Pages

Monday 29 June 2009

Last week and the weekend

Well, what a week my dad was rushed to hospital last week he collapsed while out shopping with my mum, he was taken to hospital and had to stay in overnight but he is out now.
He has so many things wrong with him and yet he always remains so happy and never ever complains, it has got me really down. I know he is ok now but he will never be 100% well, life is so unfair!

Apart from the upset with my dad I had a nice quiet weekend and the weather was soooo hot!

Me and OH were looking at more holiday brochures, we are thinking of booking for next year (a bit early but there are some great online deals also it helped to cheer me up). Anyway we are looking at Paphos in Cyprus so if any of you lovely ladies have been there I would appreciate your views xx

I spent Saturday doing my favourite hobby, yes you guessed it....shopping. I brought a few things but will post them later as my battery charger has decided to break on me and I need to get a new one!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend xx

7 comments:

  1. Hope your daddy's ok!! Cant wait to see your haul xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no , I hope your dad is OK :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww i'm sorry to har about your dad x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for your concern, yeah he is ok now. My parents live far away so I really miss them at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your lovely comment, honey!
    and I hope your dads okay! :(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only just seen this, for some reason i'm not getting everyones blog updates grrr. Sorry to hear about your dad but glad to hear he's okay.

    My brother as been to Paphos and he loved it there, i'm thinking of going Cyprus next year xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sadie, yeah I think we are going to go there. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx