Pages

Sunday 7 June 2009

The weekend

The weather has been awful this weekend I just hope its gets nice again soon.
I went shopping with my bestest friend yesterday but to be honest there was not a lot I liked. I did however buy this lovely necklace from Miss Selfridge, it looks so much better in reality its really pretty and will go with lots of my outfits.

Multi Charms Necklace












Also went for lunch in Frankie & Benny's I love it there.














Afterwards we went for afternoon tea in John Lewis and we both had a massive slice of Victoria sponge...yum yum! very english









I also went to the hairdresers and had the ends cut, my hair is really long and I had some more layering on the sides. I received a lovely compliment from my hairdresser who said she is jealous of my hair and wants it. I think we always take things for granted and I never appreciate what I do have which is a shame really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx