Pages

Sunday 12 July 2009

Jeggings yay or nay that is the question?

Well the weather has been lovely again this weekend we went to a BBQ Saturday night and I wore this dress which is probably one of my favourite dresses!











I received the two Miss Selfridge dresses, I am not keen on the pattern on the blue one but the the cream one is gorgeous. I have also decided to return the ASOS dress as I am not 100% sure about it and I just know I will not wear it.

However I now have my eye on these two dresses and may have to order them! so much for cutting down on spending, I blame the internet for having all these lovely clothes on show all the time!!









































Well to the title of this post I have decided I would like to get some Jeggings, I have seem some in the new autumn/winter collection at Next and I am thinking about ordering them.
What is your opinion on Jeggings? yay or nay?

3 comments:

  1. I love my jeggings, i got some in Matalan and they are soo comfy. I love the second dress btw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say: Yay, judging from what I have seen on others blogs. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx