Pages

Saturday 18 July 2009

Cardiff shopping

Well I had the day off work yesterday and went shopping with one of my friends we had such a great day apart from the torrential rain!!!

I brought the following from H&M

Betty Boop T-Shirt





















Plain t-shirt to wear under it




















Pretty Floral Bra
















Got these boots from Primark (Bargain at only £15)
I thought they may be too large on the calves as I have very slim calves but luckily they look great and not like wellies lol
also got some leggings and underwear.




















and finally got these Jeggings in new Look which I have to say are the best ones I have ever seen. They look so much like ultra skinny jeans but are so comfortable... I love em!
I may have to get the black ones too now.

7 comments:

  1. I love my jeggings, theyre so comfy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely things :D I'd love to try jeggings but sadly I think my bum is too big!

    Got the dress from modcloth.com- awesome website!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee I think it is pretty funny. I love love love cats, sadly don't have one at the minute, I love going back to my parents to see their 7 though!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh just noticed the pic of your lovely kitty!! He is very cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks you have there :)
    The kitty is so cute too

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the betty boop t-shirt ! its adorable.
    great buys :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx