Pages

Saturday 4 July 2009

Clothes, clothes and more clothes!!

Just wanted to thank you all for your lovely comments, my dad is a lot better now thanks xx

Thought I would just do a quick post to say what I have brought recently. I have now got a new battery charger for my camera.

ASOS dress which I love and its now in the sale. I saw this on someone else's blog and it looked gorgeous on the girl in question and so therefore I am hoping it will look good on me! fingers crossed xx. Oh also just in case you want to order anything from ASOS if you enter 'salevip' in the promotional code box you get an extra 10% off sale items.




















Dorothy Perkins Tunic, which is great with leggings and flat tan boots or ballet pumps and also looks great with bare legs but it is rather short!
















Mink shoes for work which look a lot nicer irl in my opinion











and braided hairband which was only £1.50 in the sale






















These shoes from Ebay which are ASOS and brand new.
















Lovely yellow undies from La Senza
















This floral top from H&M which looks much better irl, it has elastic at the waist so is really flattering. The picture does not do it justice as the pattern is so pretty.
































Primark long line shirt and belt





















Plus two pairs of leggings in grey and black, black 120 denier tights, pink fitted shirt from Dorothy Perkins and a blue & white stripe shirt from H&M both to wear for work with a waist belt.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that floral top + black skirt; it's so chic!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Dad is better. I love the first dress and I *need* that headband!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I love the headband too. Only £1.50 from asos...bargain.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx