Pages

Saturday 25 July 2009

Vets Bills!!

Oh well what an expensive week, my cat Thomas was in a fight and the other cat bit his neck giving him 2 deep wounds..poor soul
He is on medication but seems to be ok now. I thought I would post some pictures of him looking cute!












Also our rabbit was ill and also had to go to the vets but he is now on the mend unlike my bank balance as the vets bill was a grand total of £140.00!!!

Therefore I have not spent much on clothes this week. I brought this cream ring in Miss Selfridge and some earrings in the sale as I took something back and could not find much I liked. I picked up this top for work in Dorothy Perkins which looks really boring in the picture but its actually a really nice colour and looks great with a waist belt.
















Also I notice that ASOS is now selling Mango clothes! They have a lovely cream winter coat on there which I love so I may have to get that lol. I do like Mango.

6 comments:

  1. Aww glad Thomas is okay and your Rabbit too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor thomas!! i really like that dotty p top, really versatile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cream ring is gorgeous!

    My cat fights - vets bills are so expensive aren't they. When she was a kitten mine went out and didn't come home for four days, we thought she must have been knocked over or something :( She came home and we still don't know what must have happened - we think maybe run over - her tail was mangled and she had to have it taken off :( She's a lil stumpy now lol and I think its weird seeing other cats with tails cos I'm so used to her not having one!!

    Longest comment ever haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl with the Golden Touch, yeah Thomas has gone missing for 3 days before and it was just before we were due to jet off on holiday. He eventually came back but we do worry about them. lol xx


    Thanks for your comments Tabitha and Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww your poor pets. Now i have 3 puppies i really appreciate how much vets charge, its always sooo expensive. Cute ring x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww poor babies! i luv cats too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx