Pages

Saturday 6 February 2010

Animal Print, Stripes and Florals!

That is what I have been buying!

Met up with my friend yesterday she has just come back from India, we had such a nice time.

We went for lunch and shopping and as I said I could not spend much this month but this is what I brought:

H&M Leopard Print pumps























H&M Stripe tunic






















H&M Butterfy hairslide






















Accessorize Black Bow hairband (the New Look one broke!!!)





















Republic Flower earrings (I am not a fan of hoop earrings they remind me of being chavvy but I love these they are sooo pretty.






















I have never shopped in Republic and only went in there for the 1st time yesterday and I fell in love with 3 dresses. I am definitely going to go in there again very soon!


Also ordered this cardigan from the New Look sale and got free delivery.



























My friend brought this gorgeous scarf back from India and a couple of other present.

The scarf is beautiful and the detail is so intricate.























Last night I went out for a family meal which was really nice.

How has your weekend been?

3 comments:

  1. Love your H&M buys and that scarf is such a nice gift! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those things, especially the shoes and the scarf- what a thoughtful present. Wish I wasn't so broke and could actually go shopping!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scarf. Also i love the pumps, i'm a total leopard print addict xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx