Pages

Saturday 27 February 2010

Primark Spree

Oh how I love Primark.

A few little goodies I brought today:

Floral Strapless Dress (this looks so flattering worn with a waist belt and only £5)































Cream Floral Bag






















Spotty frill blouse





















Stripy tunic






















Cream lace scarf





















Bow earrings & pastel necklace





















Bow hair slides





















and also tights and a white and a cream vest top.

Plus I brought this pink lace tunic in New Look, it looks great with the New Look pink cardi I brought last week. I saw it on Sadie's blog http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/and thought it was lovely.





















Primark had some nude leather flats for only £11 but sadly they did not have my size.

I am off to Swindon next week to visit a friend and do some shopping so I am hoping they have them in there.
They also a gorgeous cream chiffon style dress which I am hoping they will have in my size too!

What would I do without Primark. I think I am an official Primark addict!

I have had a busy week at work and I am so glad its the weekend. A new girl started a few weeks ago and she always looks fab and dresses really nice and she complimented me this week, she said that I always look great and wear lovely clothes. Its funny because I thought the same of her! We have decided we are going to meet up and go shopping one day.

Yesterday she said she loved my whole outfit even down to my black bow hairband and that she may have to copy the outfit.

Thomas is booked in to have his bad teeth out this Thursday I am hoping he will be ok under the anaestetic!




Lisa-Jane xx

11 comments:

  1. ah! How I love Primark also :)
    My Primark is the Swindon one, I've not been in there recently though.
    Great haul, love everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice buys Lisa, love the dress!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always buy such pretty girly bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! The dress and polka dot blouse are my fav's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I'm sure you always look lovely as you're always buying such nice clothes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love primark! That dress looks gorgeous :) I need to go in there more often but its always so busy! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pretty pretty! I love your new buys. And it's great when you find a new friend and they have things in common with you.

    P.S. I hope it all goes well with Thomas! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much cute stuff!1 I love primark, seeing that dress makes me realize that i need to book a trip london...asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found some lovely finds sweetie and I was lucky to have found you. The striped top, cream scarf and jewels are a must! Come stop by for a slice of San Francisco retro...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your finds =) I love the florals. That bag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx