Pages

Saturday 20 February 2010

Teeny tiny haulage

Its the weekend again yay...

I had to take Thomas to the vets today for is annual vaccination against cat flu and leukaemia and all is well except for the vets said he needs some teeth out which is going to cost between £150-£200. To be honest the money does not matter to me he has already had some teeth out before but it was awful when the vest showed me his poorly red gums. He will be left with hardly any teeth but its for the best as he could be in pain although he is eating ok. Poor little thing.

I then dropped him back home and popped out to the Mall to take a couple of things back and ended up buying these:

Lace Tunic - New Look (obviouslty I will be wearing a longline vest top under this! Otherwie I may cause a lot of attention!
























Longline pale pink cardi - New Look























and I have been collecting the tokens in the News of the World magazine and got a Barry M kit worth £20 free.






















Includes:

Red Nail polish

Glossy lip gloss

Kohl Pencil

Grey eyeshadow

all in a little cute pink bag.

How is your weekend going?

xx

6 comments:

  1. Nice buys :) Yourr poor cat, I love my cats :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice buys hun :). :( for your cat, hope it all gets sorted soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so lovely, isn't it? Let me know when you are going and I will give you directions for the sneaky back way through the Silkwood bit (completely legal, haha!) I hope Thomas is feeling okay after his vet's trip! Really like that first top as well, I think it will look lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Hope Thomas is OK :( I meant to get the Barry M kit but I forgot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Thomas is ok!! I'm sure he's got plenty of love :) And I really love that cardi. Cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx