Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

H&M I ♥ u!

I am loving H&M at the moment I think its my favourite shop.

Why I love H&M so much is that its relatively cheap like Primark but the quality is better than Primark and its more stylish.

I popped into town on my lunchtime today as I had to take the Topshop dress back that I ordered online. Its a nice dress but miles shorter than it looks on the website and not worth £24.00! 

I thought I would have a look in H&M and I ended up buying these two dresses in cream and black for £12.99 each. They are fitted like ponte stretch material and although they may be plain I think they are really flattering. I like the litte zip at the back too. 
 I think the sizing is odd in these though, I am a size 12 with a large chest but I got a small in the black and its slightly too big!!! I want to wear it to work though so thought I would prefer the larger size as I want it to be longer and not so tight.



I bought XS in the cream as I wanted it more fitted like a knitted dress.  I love the cream one even more! They are such nice thick stretchy material.


I also bought this cream vest for £1.00 in the sale they were originally £5.99.  As you can imagine these were flying off the shelves. They are ideal for layering or just to wear in the summer.



Do you share my love of H&M???

Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. H&M is my favourite shop at the moment too, so many gorgeous things! Only problem is, I come out skint everytime I go in! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I like H&M but it's not my favourite shop..... I don't go in there all the time as I prefer quality over quantity.... :)

    Jules
    http://andsuddenlyisee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED that cream dress. Its fab! Loving the ponte right now. The black one looks really good too. I`m a huge fan of h&m I order online tho as the nearest one to me is at a shopping park about 10 miles away and I ain`t going there this time of year... its a nightmare parking and then trying to get out.... I can`t stand sitting in traffic and getting all worked up lol!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like you found some great buys x

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some gorgeous bargains to be had in H&M, like you say though the sizing can be VERY off! The worst case for me was walking out with a size 8, 10 and 14 item, when I'm a size 12 up top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep I absolutely love H&M! It's my favourite store hands down xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The H&M in our town is awful, packed full of those nasty shiny black trousers and acrylic jumpers, nothing that pretty.The cream one looks particularly nice. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love H&M, i've always had stuff from there, my mum used to buy my clothes there when i was a little girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes my dear I do! Nice dresses, the cream one will look lovely on.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your finds, but have never been able to find much that I like in H&M. Actually, I don't think I have ever bought anything there.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx