Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Girlie Weekend ♥ - just what the doctor ordered!

Hello everyone
At least its the weekend...yay :)

Well as you know I have been rather down of late so I am off to spend the weekend with a friend in Swindon. We are going to have a girlie weekend with plenty of shopping and chatting. Plus we are going out tonight for a meal not sure if we are going clubbing or anything at the moment...may just go back and watch a good dvd.

 



























It was arranged rather impromtu so yesterday I rushed out on my lunch break to look for a dress for tonight (although I do have loads at home!!!) I bought 2 new dresses but cannot decided which one to wear....!!

They are both Mela Loves London at New Look.  The 2nd one is more plainer but I love the lace and the fit and it will look lovely with a skinny waist belt.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anyway have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane xx

Oh by the way sorry about the layout, blogger is playing up and I have not got time to sort it!!

xx

8 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous time, you deserve it!
    Either of the dresses are beautiful! The lace dress would look very glam with some red shoes, bag and accessories :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of them but prefer the first one. Have a great week end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you've had a fabulous time sweetheart xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great time Lisa. I love the Mela Loves London range, i have a few bits from there too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time on your girlie weekend.
    I love the second dress it's very cute and so me!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww looks like you had a fab weekend, I like the dress too!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a lovely time Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx