Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

OOTN - Family Meal

Hiya

I am sorry for the lack of posts lately I think I have lost my blogging mojo at the moment and I am really struggling with posts.  Please bear with me I will get back on track soon, its just I have so much going on at the moment.
 
I had an amazing time last weekend we spent our time, shopping, chatting and laughing.  Its great when you chat to your friends it really is all the therapy you need.  Saturday night we got all dolled up and went out to eat and then ended up hitting a few bars which was great...I really needed it. 
On Sunday my friend made us a lovely cooked breakfast and then we went for a walk in Coate Water Country Park in Swindon...its so lovely there and we were walking for an hour and half but it was great and we chatted loads.  I think I am really lucky as I have the best friend a girl could ever want. :)

Anyway after a rather long and boring week in work I decided today to have a good clear out and I realised that I just have so many clothes half of which I never wear...yet I am always complaining I never have enough clothes :(
Trouble is I always say when I am slimmer I will wear that but then never do and I don't feel I am ever happy with my figure.  I am far too self critical and I would love to be one of those women that just put an outfit on and think yeah I look nice...but that rarely happens! I have been cutting back a bit and the new job which I am starting in a couple of weeks has a gym so I will be definitely losing weight and toning up...I cannot wait.  I have literally a carrier bag full of shoes and 2 carriers bags of clothes I want to put on ebay and still my wardrobes are full.  I did think about doing a blog sale but when I have done these in the past no one buys anything.  Its a shame as I hate ebay as the fees are so high.


Anyway tonight we went out for a family meal and this was my outfit.
 
 
 
 
 

Black Lace Shirt/Skater dress -- Mela Loves London at New Look
Nude heels - New Look
Nude bow belt - Primark
 
 
Sorry about the photo quality you cannot see the lace on the dress very well.
I totally love these shoes though they are so comfy and look really nice.
 
 
I will be catching up on all your blogs over the weekend
 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit Lisa, you have perfect legs!!!

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look amazing in your outfits, I wish I had legs like yours!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous as per usual sadie is right about your legs too xx just a heads up I keep getting a malware warning from your site on google chrome it might be your background xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous as ever! You look lovely and tanned x
    I know how you feel about having loads of clothes, i have loads that i have kept for when i can get back into them but i need to make the effort and lose the baby weight! I also have so many beautful pairs of shoes that don't get worn anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit hun. You look fab!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you had a good weekend, some thing its just what you need. Looking beautifully tanned too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh gorgeous dress! You can always donate to a charity shop, cos then you'll be supporting a worthy cause too! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those nude heels, I could do with a decent pair, but I am not spending at all at the minute.
    I tried a blog sale too and only sold three things so I ended up giving to the charity shop. I do have some stuff for ebay though, fingers crossed for both of us!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx