Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Outfit post: My 4 sale dresses

Hiya everyone and happy new year.
 
So sorry for lack of posting over new year but to be honest I have not had that great a christmas.
I have been ill, I don't really want to go into it too much but I have been really down and had quite a bad spell of depression.  I am going to have to go back to the docs this week.
 
On the plus side I have been offered another job a lot closer to home, my current job takes me over a hour each way where as this one is 15 mins away!
 
I just hope 2013 is a better year for us as last year was not that great.
 
Anyway onto my favourite subject...dresses!  I received my sale dresses although I am still awaiting one from Asos but I just wanted to show the pics of the ones I have.
 
I have also lost a small amount of weight due to the fact that with the depresson I have not been eating as much, my appetite has decreased quite a bit.....!  Not the way I wanted to lose weight but still I am determined to keep it off now.  The new company I will be working for has a gym so I will be joining that.  You probably would not notice the loss but I definitely can tell.
 
All these dresses are a size 12 apart form the 1st one which is a Small/Medium.   I plan to be a size 10 by end of June at least.  I don't want to go much lower.  When I was a 10 I still had a large chest so these dresses will be fine and still wearable.  I am holding off buying anymore clothes though now.
 
Tenki Navy Cat Print dress, this dress is very short but is ideal with leggings/tights. As its a s/m its quite tight but it will be fine once I have lost more weight.
 
 
 
 
Secondly this white bird design dress from Influence at New Look. I do love this dress.
 
Obviously its not something I will wear now but it will be ideal for summer.  I hate this photo as I look chunkier than I do in reality!!!
 
 
 
Second dress is Cameo Rose at New Look, I have this in navy blue too and I adore this dress.
 
 
 
Vero Moda Cherry Print dress from ASOS - not 100% sure about this dress.  Its a size 12 but its a bit big for me and I am thinking when I lose even more weight it may be miles too big!  What do you think?
I dont like it with this belt but I could not find the belt I wanted to wear with it! I am just wondering whether its very flattering?
 
 
 
 
I would love to hear your opinions.
 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. These dresses are all really cute. I have a boyish figure so I look positively childlike in cute dresses, I'm so envious of the fact you can wear them with such ease. You look so lovely in them.
    Sorry to hear that you didn't have a great Christmas. Depression really is a bugger, and people don't know what's it's like unless they have experienced it themselves. I hope things pick up for you soon. I'm sure the new job will help!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, I've many a crap Christmases under my belt so I know they can suck, especially when there is joy and cheer all about and yr hurting inside...stay well! Wishing you a good doctors visit and happier times :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute dresses - I love the bottom two dresses!! Congrats on the new job and I hope you feel better soon!! :-)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dresses, especially the last one. Sorry to hear you've been struggling, this time of year is just awful for anyone struggling with depression. Remember we are here for you

    (and perhaps in 2013 we could meet up for a coffee/shop?)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted the first one, but it went out of stock in my size before I got a chance to order it! :( xx

    hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the burgandy/cherry colour at the moment. I love that dress! Looks lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely in all your dresses :)
    Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too good. If your ever needing an ear to talk to you know where I am. Just pop me an email or message me on Facebook. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your depression. If you want to talk about it, I'm there, as I know what you are going through. Yes I also hope 2013 will be better! I really like the burgundy dress, it is a nice winter colour :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx