Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Tag Your it



Hello everyone

I have seen this tag on a few blogs so thought I would have a go! 

Here are the questions:



1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

I would love to have more confidence in myself.  Its funny people who meet me think I am very confident but thats probably a front.

 
2. If you could be anyone else for the day who would it be and why?

I would love to be someone who dedicates their life to stopping animal cruelty.  I admire people who can do this as I know I would just be so upset by it all.  I am extremely passionate about animal rights.

3. What's your favourite thing about blogging?

I love clothes and anything pretty and I love talking about clothes and anything pretty!  I think my favourite thing about blogging though is talking with other bloggers, inspiration from other blogs and receiving comments. :)

4. Who is your all time favourite band?

This is hard as there are so many.

5. What was the first gig you ever went to?

a-ha in the 80's.....it was amazing!  I have seen them 3 times now.



I still think Magne is pretty hot

 

6. What's been your favourite age to be and why?

Definitely my favourite age was between 27-32. 

7. What do you love to do in your spare time when you aren't blogging?

Shopping.....ha ha, being with friends, reading and listening to music,  I also love dance and zumba.
 
8. Who is your favourite blogger?

awww I could not possible say there are so many and for so many different reasons.

9. If you could be any type of animal which would you be?

An Elephant or Dolphin




 

10. What is the kindest thing that you have ever done for anyone else?

This is difficult as actually I think I have done lots of kind things but I cannot remember them.  I have helped old ladies across the road and given up my seat on a bus......its annoys me when younger people don't do this though :(
 

11. Sum yourself up in three words.

Loyal, sweet and emotional
 

I tag anyone else who would like to answer my questions. Please leave me your link if you do this tag!

Hope you enjoyed reading this! :)

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. OMG I loved A Ha soooooo jealous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw them 3 times they were brilliant live x

      Delete
  2. AHA are a fab fab band! Love em! Now I have take on me in my head!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx