Pages

Saturday 9 February 2013

♥ Pastel Purchases ♥

Hello everyone
 
I am loving the pastel trend for this spring/summer as I am a pastels kind of girl so imagine my delight when I saw this Tokyo Doll Mint Skater dress....I need this in my life.♥
 
Today I made a sneaky little order and purchased it in a small/medium as I have every confidence I wll be small by the time I get around to wearing it.... ;) 
 

 
 
 
 
and this cute lace bow top
 

 
 
I also made little order from Forever 21 and got this yellow Lace A-line Dress - perfect for my summer holidays
 
 
and I also ordered this floral brush set as I wanted some new make up brushes and this is so pretty.
 
 
 
 
We booked a holiday today so in July we will be flying off to Zante for a week.,,,so excited.
 
I think when I have lost my weight I will be buying myself a new bikini too... :)
 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely things www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lce bow top is so cute! I've really struggled to read your posts lately as it kept coming up with a malware message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the makeup brushes! I popped over to Forever 21 for a look and saw some gorge nail files. Such reasonable prices too.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pastel haul! The F21 dress is really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Tokyo Doll dress, it is gorgeous! Can't wait to see you wear it!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx