Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

I L♥O♥V♥E my cute buys ♥

Hiya
 
Hope you all had a lovely week and a fabulous Valentines Day.  I received these gorgeous flowers from my husband which were quite a surprise.
 
 

I popped into town yesterday to take a couple of things back and bought a couple of cute items

In Primark I bough this cushion for the bedroom...its really sweet and pretty.




In New Look I bought this floral longline vest, I love this its really springlike. 




and I also got these gorgeous earrings....I had to have these!
 
 

 
 
I also had my hair trimmed and a new sweeping fringe which I really love.
 

Have a nice week
 
Lisa-Jane
xx



8 comments:

  1. O my goodness I neeeeed that cushion!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the cushion. Would love to see a pic of your fringe! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cushion!! I'm looking for pretty bits like that at the momment for our new house.
    I hope you'll be posting pics of your hair?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cushion is really really super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely buys and can't wait to see the hair cut.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx