Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

♥ Small haul - Primark, New Look & Boots ♥

Hiya everyone

I am hoping the problems with my comments are now fixed as it seems quite a few people were having issues accessing my blog. 

Yesterday I popped into town...I have not been in town for ages and had not been in Primark since before christmas which is a long time for me.

I had sort of fell out of love with Primark for a while as before christmas it was very disappointing and the prices have gone up a lot!

Firstly I purchased my favourite item these light tan cowboy boots...which were £18! Quite dear for Primark but I love them.  I love the fact they they are lighter tan so more spring like and they look great and are really comfy.  Plus they can be worn with bare legs and dresses when its a bit warmer and also with jeans/jeggings or tights when its colder.



I also purchased this pastel pink cardigan...I am loving the pastel trend as I am definitely a 'pastels girl'.
 
 
 
I got this Hello Kitty shorts and cami set in the sale for £3.00...cute and comfy!
 


In New Look I bought some denim treggings....love the colour of these.
 
 



Pencil skirt with fishtail...this is lovely for work (this is the back of the skirt)
 


Pink bows umbrella...my old one broke and this is just way tooo cute!
 


Also in Boots I had £12.00 worth of advantage points and I really wanted a new mascara.  I purchased the No7 Extreme Length Extend Mascara which normally retails at £12.95 but they have an offer on at the moment for £5.00 off. This cost £8.95 and you get the felt tip eyeliner pen for free.

I usually use No7 Lash Adapt Mascara but the £5 off definitely swayed me towards this one.  I used it today and its realy good it not too clumpy and makes your lashes look a lot longer but it is a buildable mascara....I like it.

 
 
Anyway I hope you are able to read this.
 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx


1 comment:

  1. aaah I love the skirt!!! I do have to say, though, that I love my £2 mascara at the mo....!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx