Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

Haul - Primark, Internacionale and New Look

Hiya

Yesterday I went shopping, I feel like I have not been proper shopping for ages although it has probably only been a couple of weeks ha ha.  I cannot believe how much the prices have gone up in Primark though, don't get me wrong its still cheap but it has definitely got dearer. Some of their blouses you used to be able to get for a fiver are now at least £10.00.

Anyway these are my buys:

In Primark I bought this nude blazer which was £13.00.  I love this and it actually looks a lot nicer than in the photo. its a stretchy jersey material.  They also had this in navy blue and black and I would like the navy blue one too.

Broken heart peplum top - I love this, I love the Peter Pan collar too. This will be great for work.



Black bow belt - I admit I do have a lot of belts but not many in black. I think this is really cute.



In Internacionale (a shop I rarely go in) I bought this dress in the sale for £12.00.  Its a dress that the lovely Charlotte of   http://charly-sciencegeekchic.blogspot.co.uk/  recommended to me as she thought I would like it.  Thanks Charlotte I really love it...you know me so well.

Its so cute its pale pink with a little tan belt and very girly and sweet.



Whilst in International I could not resist buying this purse which was £3.99. Its such a lovely colour and its really roomy plus it looks more expensive than it was.



I popped into New Look solely to buy a cream lace peplum top I had seen in there last week but they had none left!  I got this pretty hairband for £2.00 in the sale.


 
Take care
Lisa-Jane

xx

17 comments:

  1. That pink dress is lovely with the tan belt, it's so very you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys, that dress will look fab on you.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I can't believe you bought 'The Book" LOL

    Well can't wait to hear what you think LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know! I know so many people who have read it!

      Delete
  4. Some lovely buys there. I love that bow belt.. so cute.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress Lisa, so pretty :). I agree about Primark's pricing, they're getting ridiculous!! Some are shocking quality too, the few clothes i've bought from there have barely lasted x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I don't buy as much as I used to from there now x

      Delete
  6. I haven't got anything in Primark in soooo long, some of the stuff has definately gone up in price though, although they still sell baby bits very cheaply. I love the internionale dress, you can find some real gems in there! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny but the fact that everyone is reading it makes me NOT want to read it! That's just me though! You got some pretty items which are SO you! I bought one or two nice bits in Primark on Saturday including a t-shirt that is like an aquarium!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress, it is so you and so pretty.
    I have decided not to read 50 Shades of Grey, I'm going to stick with my Haruki Murakami books, to me they are something that will last a lifetime, that I will pick up years from now and just sink back into.

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look of that pink dress, it's very you! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, glad you liked my recommendation! It really is such a pretty dress! It would look lovely with the blazer you bought and the pretty head band.
    I really do love your girly style :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. I love it. I just wish we had some nice weather so I could wear it x

      Delete
  11. Oh you got some really cute stuff the dress and purse and headband!! Love em ~You do find the cutest things :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love everything you got-some really good buys :) I have to say I'm not fussed about reading it, but it may be because everyone is hyped about it so I don't want to read it ha ha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks ladies for all your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous clothes!!

    Great blog, I'm following you!! xx

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx