Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

In the sales - Select

Hello

Last week I had a day off work as I had an apppintment in town so while I was there I thought I would have a little mooch in the sales.

I popped into Select as sometimes they have some really pretty dresses and you can pick up the odd gem in the sale. I was so happy I went in there as I picked up two dresses on the sale rail that I adore.

I found this dress in black and cream and I love them so much I bought both. They were both reduced to £10 (orignally £15) so not a massive saving but I really love the dress and it really suits me.

I love the design, the floral print and the peter pan collar.  I feel the photos don't do this dress justice as its really stunning! 








Personally the cream is my favourite but probably as I love lighter colours!  Which one is your favourite?

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. yes, I love the cream one best too, I'm sure it really suits you hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like!!!!! I'd have the dark one though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dark one I think, with tights and boots and a cardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black dress is better for all round wear, but like you the cream is my favourite, really fresh and pretty.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cream one must look great on you with the dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the black but that's just because I haven't quite got over my college goth phase! It's so nice when you stumble across something you love in the sales...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx