Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

NOTD - Rimmell 60 Second 'Lose your Lingerie'

Hello everyone

Firstly I want to say a big thankyou for all your lovely comments on my weightloss.  Its nice that so many of you thought I looked nice before as well as after...your so kind.  I think I just feel better about myself with the weightloss as I feel healthier and trimmer which I suppose has had a positive affect on me!

I have a backlog of posts to do as I have a few new items and I have made a couple of online orders. I shall get around to doing these very soon :) 

On Saturday Mike and I went out for a few hours and on the way back we popped into Asda.  I like having a mooch around the clothing, homeware and beauty aisles.   Asda do some gorgeous homeware items and they are so inexpensive, I did not buy anything home or clothing related though!

I wanted a new nail varnish and I picked up the Rimmell 60 Second 'Lose your Lingerie' Rita Ora nail polish, its easily one of my most favourite nail polishes.

I like the fact that its such a pretty feminine colour, its matt and its so clean looking.



This is with two coats...excuse some on my hands! 



Have your tried any of the Rimmell 60 Second varnishes?  Whats your thoughts?

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I love pretty pale pinks on my nails x

    holly la beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have the Rita Ora collection here, which is a shame as I like the colours! I've tried some 60 seconds before, I like the brush, it applies well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this colour! Definitely going to look this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the colour of this, very pretty and girly.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have nice nails!! I have horrid scraggy nails! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that is a lovely shade, very girly and summery.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx