Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

The Girl with the Pretty Earrings

Hello 

A couple of weeks ago when I was ill I needed cheering up and was browsing Forever 21 as I wanted some leggings.  F21 leggings are only £3.00 and really nice quality.  As I was ordering them and I had a free delivery code (long story but I had a problem with a previous order so they gave me that as a token) anyway I noticed these earrings and decided to order them,  

I think Forever 21 do sell some gorgeous jewellery as well as lovely dresses :) 

I bought these 3 pairs....

the first pair are stunning and so pretty



I love these, they have some in cream or peach but I wanted the cream as I don't have many cream earrings and they really stand out with dark hair


these are just so pretty



I also ordered a basic cream cardigan and of course the leggings





I have a Dorothy Perkins order coming up soon and its 'dress' heavy...ha ha

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Forever21 do have nice jewellery! I love the little bow earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love forever21 earrings- I'm craving a visit to the Birmingham store! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never wear earrings anymore and I don't know why, but I do love the bow earrings, they are super cute!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx