Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Dorothy Perkins Haulage :)

Hello everyone

A few posts back I was moaning about Dorothy Perkins saying how they seemed to have gone a bit frumpy lately, however I take that all back as recently they have had some lovely items online.

They had 30% off the other week so I ordered the following items which I really wanted.


Cherry Print Skater Dress


This dress is a little stunner!  I absolutely love everything about it. I love the combo of navy and red,  I love the cherry design, I love the style its very flattering and I love the neckline.  Such a gorgeous dress.



Ditsy Floral Cami Dress





This dress is also gorgeous. DP have been selling many of these dress in various colours and patterns but by far this is the best one. Its black with a pretty pale pink flowers. Its a nice length too...love it.



Blush Compartment Tote Bag







I was not sure about this online but so glad I ordered it as its gorgeous. It looks so ladylike and classy.  I love this bag it goes with all my summer clothes.


Then out of the blue last week I received these two dresses in the mail!  I opened the parcel and realised my sister had bought them for me as a treat.  I have such a lovely sister! 



Red Bow Sweetheart Dress




Blue Bird Collared Dress








I wondered why she was asking my what dresses I really liked at the moment! 

I love them both but the bird one is stunning! 

Lisa-Jane
xx


13 comments:

  1. I love the little cami dress and bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How kind of her!!! I love all of them! I looked at DP the other day and had to look away for fear of spending all my money!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the same style dress with the heart print, they are so flattering, wish they had even more patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet of your sister!! I love that cherry dress and the bag too/x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag! I'm also seeing a lot of cherry things lately! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dresses and the bag is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww your sister is so sweet, where did she get those dresses from, I love the red one :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet, bless her. They are all lovely dresses and the bag looks a beautiful colour. Ideal for summer.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bag, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have got some gorgeous things in at the moment, perfect for work. Love the cherry dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa :) These are lovely, I think the cherry dress is my fave!
    The new Primark in Cardiff is huge! Its just opposite the old one in what used to be BHS, it goes into St David's - I blogged about it if you're interested read it here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style! :) Also, I wanted to say that I am a new follower of your blog, and am liking it so far, keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou. I will take a look at your blog too, thanks so much x

      Delete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx