Pages

Sunday 8 March 2015

♥ New 'Poppy Lux' Dress ♥

Hello everyone

Poppy Lux are a Brighton based fashion label that I have seen on many fashion websites. Sugarhill Boutique sell Poppy Lux here -   http://www.sugarhillboutique.com  also Joy, New Look and Dorothy Perkins are selling this brand now. As soon as I saw this dress online I had to order it!   I am a sucker for florals anyway but this dress is absolutely perfect. It was £39 which is dearer but the quality and fit is second to none.  I ordered the size 10 and it fits really nicely, like a slightly a-line fitted dress and its a lovely material plus its fully lined.  I also love the fact that its not really short its just above the knee on me.




I really adore this dress and cannot wait to wear it.

Have you ever purchased anything from Poppy Lux?


Take care


Lisa-Jane

xx


7 comments:

  1. I like Poppy Lux and Sugarhill Boutique. They may be a little more expensive than New Look etc but the quality and fit are much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Poppy Lux, from afar at least as I've never yet made a purchase! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the brand, but the colour of the flowers make it special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty print, really cute. I've never even heard of the brand before x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like SHB but not seen the Poppy Luxe range- the florals on it are really nice!!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    I really like your Blog (otherwise I wouldn't write you a Comment haha :) ). Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC and/or Bloglovin? I hope we stay in touch :)!

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress, love the flora; design.

    x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx