Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

March haul - Primark, H&M & George


Hello everyone

I am back with another big haul! 

This haul mainly consists of tops among a few other things and these items have been purchased over the past few weeks!   

Firstly in Primark I purchased a few basics. 

  I purchased these two cardigans in like a blush peachy pink and an ivory colour for £4.90 each in Primark.  I don't know what's wrong with Primark sizing lately but I had to get a size 6 in these where as I am more of an 8-10!  I love these cardi's though as they are really stretchy and  soft.



Two basic vest tops in nude and white.


Cute daisy print vest



I love Primark homeware I think the homeware is better than the clothing.   I love this floral hand towel.


Love these little peep toe lazer cut sandals 




I have been really disappointed with Primark dresses lately they seem really poor quality and I am not keen on the patterns/prints! 

Anyway onto H&M where I purchased the following:

I do love how H&M always seem to do nice tops and at a really reasonable price.  I love this peach burnout lace effect top, its so lovely on and it looks really nice with skinny jeans or I may wear it to work with a skirt.



This cute little floral vest top I thought was just so nice especially with jeggings or shorts when its warmer.



Mauve lace top t-shirt




I also bought this cardigan it was only £7.99. I used the stock photo as the photo I took does not show how pretty this cardigan is.  Its such a great thin cardi to throw on when you just want a bit of cover.  I have a dress very similar to the one she is wearing in this photo too and it would go so nice with this cardigan! 


Also I saw this pretty make up bag by the till :) 



Then onto George in Asda where I purchased these cute little floral pumps in the sale for £3.00.  I wore these today and they are so comfy and look so sweet.


I also loved these mugs in Asda so bought a couple.




I did also purchase a couple of dresses but I will put these in a seperate post.  Also look out for a couple of fake tan reviews and an ebay bargain! 

Have you been buying much lately?

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Great haul. I love the shade of the peach cardigan. I think that's my colour for this spring summer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardis, the H&M tops and the mug! I went shopping in New Brunswick today, I picked up a few tops too and had my nose re-pierced and a new stud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well. Totally you!! I've not bought anything as I am on a ban for Lent. My colleague did give me her old tartan skirt which was a nice surprise.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag ad the floral clutch. I think I agree about Primark homeware though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always buy the cutest little girly pieces of loveliness!!
    That make up bag is lovely, I would use it as a clutch bag.
    You need to give me some dress ideas for a Spring wedding, as you have the perfect taste for it.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much thats nice of you to say. I love Spring colours I am loving pastels and florals of course. I am really loving that blush apricot/peach colour that seems to be everywhere now and I love coral and creams x

      Delete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx