Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

NOTD - Bourjois So Laque Glossy in Peach and Love

 Hello everyone

I managed to pick up the Bourjois So Laque Glossy varnish in Peach and Love for only £2.50 last week.  I thought for that price it was worth a try!  

I think its a really summery colour and its very pretty but I find its very runny.  These photos are taken after I applied two coats.

This is ok,  I think its pretty enough but the consistency is not very good and its a bit cheaper looking than my Number 1 polish which is Maybelline Nude Rose.   Plus it chips really easily and only lasts 1 or 2 days which I really hate as I like a polish that lasts a bit longer. 




Have you tried this varnish?  What's your opinons?

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. It's a really pretty color, perfect for Spring! Good thing you didn't pay too much for it though! Here, Bourjois is really expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely colour, the lasting power would probably suit me as I can only have painted nails Sat-Sun but it used to annoy me when things didn't last!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx