Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Outfit Post - Bank Holiday Monday

Hiya everyone

Well bank holiday weekend was mainly spent relaxing and chilling out.  The weather was not that great anyway so I decided to have a good clear out and a really good spring clean.  I find when you work full time sometimes it nice to just kick back and relax all weekend :)

On bank holiday Monday the weather was a bit sunnier and we decided to go out for lunch, this was my outfit.
I felt it was not warm enough for bare legs just yet so I decided to put my new Primark Broderie Anglais dress with my jeggings and a blazer and I quite liked the look.




Nude Blazer = Primark
White Dress - Primark
Indigo Jeggings - New Look Petite
Nude Peep toe sandals - Primark
Nude Bow Belt - Primark


My weightloss is going really well and now I am losing around a 1lb a week.  To be honest I have reached my target weight but I would like to lose just a tad more. :) 

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx


7 comments:

  1. Don't lose too much lady! You look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. The outfit is really nice and oh so you! I can't believe how much weight you have lost. Just be careful him.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit hun and well done on your on-going weightloss. I`m looking for some white Broderie Anglais tops and dresses to float about in on the summer with nude and tan sandals. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! And a lovely outfit! 1 lbs a week is a good amount!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, cute figure and gorgeous outfit. Well done on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dresses and jeans together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress, it's so pretty. Well done with the weight loss! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx