Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

I ♥ ASOS - My new summer sandals

Hiya everyone

Once again I am so sorry for the lack of posts, I have so many posts lined up and anyone that loves reading my hauls will be happy as I have bought loads over the past 4-6 weeks.  I got some great bargains in the recent sales and also have quite a few charity shop bargains and other hauls! eek.
Lookout for these coming up plus I have a new Nica Handbag.. I love Nica bags :) 

Anyhow I firstly wanted to show you my new sandals courtesy of Asos....I absolutely love these and lately I am loving ASOS too. I am thinking of signing up for ASOS premier and wondered whether its worth the £9.95 a year, it certainly sounds like its worth it anyway?  Maybe anyone who has used this can tell me what they think!


I purchased these  'Jemrock sandals' in Nude , they also have them in a pale blue and a orangey/coral colour.  As a girl who loves my neutrals and pastels these are ideal for me.  I love nude sandals and shoes.

They are like a faux suede material with gorgeous little gem stones on.






Have a lovely weekend and I will be catching up on all your blogs this weekend :) 

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. Don't know about asos premier, but if you use it a lot may be worth it? The shoes are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very pretty! I'm a bit gutted there is 20% off everything today, I've only just worn my last asos purchases. Could've waited!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are the most beautiful sandals! I can't wait to see you style them x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx