Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Cardiff Summer Holiday purchases ♥ mainly H&M!

Hiya 

A couple of Saturdays back Mike and I went to Cardiff for the day...its not too far from us and I really love shopping in Cardiff, its so massive and everything is quite close together.  

I did end up buying quite a bit so here is my haul mainly from H&M.  I think H&M always have great summer clothing.

♥H&M♥

White lace Playsuit,  I have always wanted some white crochet shorts for my holiday but when I saw this in H&M I had to have it.  It was only £14.99 and it looks so nice on.  My husband really loves this on me too :) 




Ditsy Floral Cut-out Dress, again another pretty dress I love the colours together and it fits really nice too.  This was only £12.99 which I thought was a bargain for something that looks so nice.




Floral Denim Shorts, I love these and they were only £7.99.  I really wanted some shorts for my holiday and these are just perfect.  They are like cream denim with the floral design.  They also had them in plain colours like peach, black etc!



Pink Frill sleeve top, awww this is so adorable and girly.  This was £6.99 and although its slightly cropped it will be fine for my holiday or I will wear a longline vest under.  They had this in Cream and Mint too but you know me I love my pink! 


The colour looks a tad washed out here but its actually a really pretty peachy/pink.



♥New Look♥

Not very impressed with New Look lately however I did purchase this peach lace back cardigan


♥Primark♥

The Primark in Cardiff is lovely...its massive and had loads but unfortunately not many items I really loved!
However I found a few nice items.

I got this Broderie Anglais ( I ♥ Broderie Anglais) dress this was £5.00, its just a dress for the beach really.





Coral butterfly PJ Bottoms and Coral Lace Shoulder top, love these so much they are super comfy and I love the legging PJ's as I am short they seem to be better for me.  They are like a biscuit colour with coral butterflies on.  



I was searching for a top to wear with them and found this which is actually a 6-8 (the same as the bottoms) it looks bigger though!  However when I got home I realised this looks so nice its actuallly too nice to wear  to bed so I may keep this to wear with shorts on holiday or jeans! I have got a vest top I can wear with the bottoms. 




Rose print flip flops, every time we go abroad I always head to Primark for cheap flip flops as they are ideal for wearing on the beach as the sand is usually so hot it burns your feet!  These were only £1.50.


and finally this inflatable bath pillow....I have literally wanted one of these for ages and this was only £1.50.  I love the pretty print too...its very me! 



To be honest I really don't need anymore summer clothes as I have so much already, however knowing me I will probably end up seeing other things I want over the coming weeks!

What do you think of my haul?  Are you jetting off anywhere nice soon?

Take care and have a lovely bank holiday weekend :)

Lisa Jane
xx



5 comments:

  1. I love everything! Those pjs look so comfy but pretty too. I love your clothes hauls x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Debbie... :) Its funny but sometimes I do think I only ever seem to do haul posts but the thing is I just love shopping so much! oops! x

      Delete
  2. You always find the prettiest things! The Cardiff H&M is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playsuits! I just got one, but it's a long one, but I wish I can find a nice summery one! Love the shorts too, they have a nice pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find items with delicate details, I like seeing your purchases-yes that top is far too pretty for bed!
    I really don't need any new stuff and yet I bought loads yesterday when I met two blog friends!x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx