Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Outfit Post - Floral Skater

Hello

It was such a lovely weekend so we went out for a meal Saturday afternoon/early evening.

I thought I would just show you my outfit. This dress is from New Look I bought it about 2 years ago and it's a size 10.  Back then I was more of a 12-14 but as its stretchy I thought it looked ok.  Now 2 years on and after weightloss I am now an 8-10 and I think it looks a lot better now.  I love the fact that it's longer on me now and I look back now and wonder if maybe I was squeezing myself into dresses that were too small.  At the time I thought it would hide my lumps and bumps but when I look back it really didn't! 

I thought it would be too big for me and it is slightly baggy on the waist but I thought it was still ok to wear with a waist belt.





Dress - New Look

Bow Belt - Primark

Nude heels - Matalan


I adore the pattern on this dress it's so pretty and feminine.


Lisa-Jane

xx


3 comments:

  1. Love this look! I always buy my dresses a size or two up as I prefer them a bit looser on the waist! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely dress so glad you didn't have to lose it.x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx