Pages

Saturday 27 June 2015

Summer Sales Haul including Sugarhill Boutique Dress ♥♥♥

Hi everyone

I just thought I would do a post about some fabulous winter items I have bought in the summer sales. I have this thing every year where I buy winter items in summer and summer items in winter.  You can usually get some really good bargains if you buy things out of season and I always seem to get some pretty good deals.

This is a collective haul of items I have bought over the past 2 months that have been sale items.  

The first item I bought is not a winter item its definitely for summer!  In ASOS I think I just managed to login at the right time as I managed to get this gorgeous Sugarhill Boutique Flutter Dress which was £52.00 reduced to £14.00!  I could not quite believe my luck when this popped up.  Its adorable I am taking this dress on my holiday next week :) 












New Look

In New Look I bought these real tan suede boots for just £7.00.  Basically these are the most comfiest boots I have and they look so stylish I could not believe what a bargain they were.  The were originally £44.99 reduced to £25.99 but because the suede looked only ever so slightly worn on one boot I managed to pick them up for £7.00.  I think I was just in the right place at the right time as this was the only pair left and in a size 4!  I have brushed the suede and you can not even notice any difference in them! 



Again another New Look item I got this gorgeous cream fake fur jacket for only £11.00 in the New Look online sale.  It was originally £45.00 and its a truly gorgeous jacket. I am sure you will agree a great bargain for £11.00.  They still have it for sale on the ASOS website but its £28.00 on there, still quite a good deal though.






Then to Forever 21, I managed to get these long taupe suede effect boots for only £10.99.  These were originally £25.00 I think so not a massive deal but these are really lovely especially with denim jeggings.  



Also I got this cream knit cardigan......I adore this cardi ♥ this was reduced to £10.50 and it looks so much more expensive.  It feels so lovely to wear, its really warm and snugly but also stylish.







Navy Blue Floral Tea Dress, I think this was only £4.99,  Its  a tad too big around the waist but with a belt its nice and will look lovely with thick tights and boots with a chunky cardi when its colder!  



 



I also got this pretty floral brush...this was not in the sale but I needed a brush and you know me and florals! 



In Dorothy Perkins I got this Pointelle Heart Jumper for only £10.80...oh my god this is so lovely.  Its actually a size 6 but its more like an 8-10. Its a pretty blush pink colour and is very stretchy. Its quite thin so you need to wear a vest top under but its just so pretty.  I love the little pointelle hearts.  They still have this online.



Well there you have it some of my sale purchases.  Have you been buying much in the sales?

Lisa-Jane

xx







2 comments:

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx