Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

Summer collective haul ♥

Hello everyone

Its finally starting to hot up in the UK which can only be a good thing seeing as we are in June now!  My gosh where has this year gone, its gone so fast.  In 4 weeks we are jetting off to Majorca for a week and I more or less have my holiday wardrobe sorted now.

I had a good clear out a few weeks back and sold quite a lot which makes room for more :)

To be honest I have a couple of further haul posts coming up as I have some bargains I bought in the recent sales and also I made a huge Forever 21 sale order which I shall also put into another separate post.  

Anyway these items have been bought over the past 4 weeks....so its more of an all round collective haul! 

Firstly to my favourite item from New Look.

I purchased this Pink Lace Peplum top which is by the label Blue Vanilla.  I love this pretty top so much and its quite longline which I prefer. I think they still have it on the website but only in white. 



I also bought trousers......shock horror yes I bought TROUSERS!  I never buy trousers, that word does not exist in my clothing dictionary haha.  I saw these Double Zip Slim Leg Bengaline Trousers online and have heard people saying how fab they were so I thought why not and they were only £14.99

I just thought they would be nice for work with a peplum top or pretty blouse top and I must say I love the fit of these as they make your legs look mega skinny.  They are very nice very stretchy material.  




I also got this pretty floral belt in Primark for £1.50, I have not bought anything much in Primark lately I definitely think its lost its sparkle!




In H&M I have purchased a few things lately......

Crochet Drop Waist dress, I don't tend to suit drop waist dresses but this one is lovely and somehow does suit me.  Its very short so I will wear it on holiday with my bikini under in the daytime and I could also wear with skintight denim jeggings as its so cute. 




This cardigan happened to be on the changing room rail and I saw it and loved it.  Its like a taupey/pink colour and its so soft and looks lovely on.  Its actually from the children's section but it fits me so well I really love it.  This was only £9.99. 





H&M White & Navy Strip Dress, this is another dress I like from H&M.  They gave me £10 off it too as I made a complaint about their website so this only cost me £10.00.  Its like that thick stretchy material.  This is acually an XS but it looks massive. Its a different dress for me as its not fitted at the waist but it looks really nice on.  It is probably too thick for really hot days but this is an all rounder I can wear in winter too with thick tights.




I wanted a hat for my holiday as I don't like the sun on my head when abroad and when I saw this I thought it looked so cute with the pink bow.  



sideways on to show the bow :) 




Have you been shopping lately?

Take care

Lisa-Jane

xx


1 comment:

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx