Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Charity Shop Floral Haul

Hiya everyone

Recently I started a new job and I am really enjoying it,  I think I have finally found a job I like!

I work on a busy high street so not in a city centre location like I used to and I must admit I thought I would miss working in town where I can pop into Primark or H&M every now and again,  however now I have the joy of working very close to at least 8 brilliant charity shops!   Many of my lunchtimes are now spent browsing the charity shops and I have managed to find some great items.  

I thought I would just show you my items I have bought over the past 2 months...and its mainly floral! 

Firstly the first item I found was this creamy/peachy floral dress from Glamorous with cut out sides.




Miso at Republic Black Floral Sun dress, this was £4.50 its really lovely in fact one of my favourite dresses.




Floozie at Debenhams playsuit - I used the stock photo as I had taken the photos of all my items except this one!  This was slightly more expensive at £6.00 but I can imagine it originally cost over £20.00 and its like new.




Primark cream floral shirred top, very boho and these sort of tops are coming back in this summer. This was £2.49






H&M summer top, this was in the sale rail for 99p.  I really love it as its ideal to wear with my shorts on holiday 




Primark tunic top, again another cheap top was only £2.50 but I love the way this looks on me. 



I love a good rummage in the charity shops :)


Lisa-Jane

xx

5 comments:

  1. I definitely have playsuit envy! That one is gorgeous!!! Youdid well with all these items. So glad you are enjooying your new job!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit whoo - I would love to wear cut out sides, I think I need a few more gym sessions first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've found some great pieces! Awesome news about the job too! With Charity shops like that around I wanna know what high street you work on! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some lovely pieces! I might have to go thrifting now!

    Christie x
    http://christieslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 charity shops! You've hit the jack pot! I like the first and last dresses the best. I've been lucky with thrit shopping lately as well but I'm looking for decor pieces more nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx