Pages

Friday 25 March 2016

Outfit post - Lace & Pinafore Dress

Hi

Just thought I would do a quick outfit post.

I bought this Lola May top from ASOS which was £26.00 reduced to just £6.00 and its a stunning top.  I decided to wear it under my black pinafore dress to work and I really love this look.



7


White Lace Top - Lola May at ASOS

Black Pinafore dress - New Look 

Black daisy belt - New Look (ages ago)

Chelsea Boots - George at Asda (few years ago) 

I admit I am loving pinafore dresses at the moment and recently bought a denim one.  They are so versatile for summer and for now while its slightly cooler with tights.

Have a lovely Easter 

Lisa-Jane

xxxx


4 comments:

  1. Bargain dress! I just bought a similar dress for an interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat a bargain like that! You look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree- totally love pinafores!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a lovely Easter as well, Lisa-Jane. Love the outfit, really suits your nice figure!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx