Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

H&M Bargain dress and Thomas update

Thomas had 1 tooth out yesterday and he is ok, he was a bit dozy last night after the anaestetic but I am so glad he is ok! The vetinary nurse fell in love with him, she said he is so handsome!

I had the day off today as I had a hospital appointment and I popped into a few shops after and I got a bargain in H&M!

This navy blue dress for only....wait for it £7.99!


























My mirror is sooo dirty!!!
Its so pretty and looks better than in the actual picture.
Ignore the close up pic it makes me and my bust look massive but it was just to show you the pretty ruffles. They also had it in bright red..I wish I had got that one too now for that price. I think the navy one would look great wih red high heels.


Also here is a pics of me in the Primark floral dress.

























I cannot wait for summer.

I am going to Swindon tomrorow to see a friend and shopping.
What are your plans for the weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Love both dresses there lovely! Glad your cat is okay :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an amazing figure, I is jeeeealous! I love both the dresses, they'll look fab in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love the floral one, you look great! Glad to hear Thomas is recovering well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dresses, you look really good in them too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit!!!! this floral dress is very nice!!!!
    xoxo
    lamia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx