Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

A little haulage - Primark & New Look

Hiya

Yesterday a friend and I went to Cardiff for the day.  Trouble is we don't get much time to look in many shops as we tend to spend ages in Primark....I love Primark in Cardiff though.

Here is my haulage:

Firstly in Primark I bought this nude vanity bag.....I love this it actually looks a lot more expensive than it was and feels like leather. I am putting this in the bathroom with all my toiletries in.
 


Navy & White stripe cardigan - a bargain for £6.00. 


 

Lace PJ Bottoms - love this they are not actual lace but have like a lace effect...they are gorgeous.  My friend also bought a pair too.
 
 
 
I love the fact Primark are now selling bigger cup sizes now and I purchased this bra its lovely and was only £7.00



Pretty hairslides ( I always am a sucker for these!!)




In New Look I got this Shopper bag, this is actually going to be my gym bag as I hate anything sporty so thought this would be ideal...plus its quite spacious.


 
Cute socks, I really needed some new socks to wear inside my boots
 
 


Mint Cardigan - loving mint colour for Spring
 


 

 
Just a quick update...the new job is going really well and I am lot more settled and happier.  Also the gym is going well I go 3 times a week which includes Zumba, Step and Pump.  I love Zumba I think its the best fitness class I have ever done.  I think going to the gym has improved my confidence and is making me feel a lot better.  I am hoping I see some results soon.  I have only been going for a couple of weeks so there is only a small difference.

Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I love everything, especially the vanity case... how cute!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything, especially the mint cardi. Good luck with the new job and gym :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vanity bag is gorgeous!!! Hope they sell them in my Primark! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the job is going ok and you are getting into a good routine with the gym! I love the hair-clips and the cardies- I used to have a mint cardigan like that, wish I had kept it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx