Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Farewell The Brunette Diaries and Moving on




Hiya everyone

As some of you may be aware I have been having problems with this blog for a while so therefore I have decided to end it.  This will be my last post on this blog, however its not really the end of blogging as I have set up a brand new blog "hooray" and here is the link below:

http://brunettediary7.blogspot.co.uk/

Anyone who likes reading my blog please can you do me a little favour and leave me a comment on the new blog so that I can add your blogs to my reading list.

I know it means starting all over again but I think its a good thing, I am hopefully going to be writing more posts on the new blog and have some new ideas for posts and I will be able to leave comments on your blogs again as with The Brunette Diaries I was experiencing problems receiving and leaving comments.

Anyway its bye bye to this blog :( its rather sad really as I have so many followers, not that the amount of followers bothers me...I do blogging as I love talking about clothes and beauty etc its just I have had this blog for a few years so its the end of an era.

I just want to take the opportunity to thank all of you lovely people who read my blog and for following me and leaving me lovely comments. 
I really am so grateful for each and every one of you :) 

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx