Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Torquay Treats

Hiya

Well its been a while....I went away last weekend to Birmingham with a friend, we had a really great time.  I bought quite a few things but will have to blog about this in another post  as I am quite behind with my posts.

Its hard to believe we were in Torquay just over 2 weeks ago as as it seems like months!  Its also weird to think its christmas in 4 weeks! eek  I must really start my Christmas shopping.  I have bought a couple of things but still have a way to go!

Whilst we were in Torquay one day we had a look around the shops and I purchased a few little treats.

It was the Debenhams 25% off week so I bought a couple of christmas presents and Mike bought me a Cream knitted style dress from the Pussycat range in Debenhams.




I don't think these photos do this dress justice.  Its really soft and warm, its like a brushed cotton material,

 I also got two lovely bras from the Gorgeous range at Debenhams.,

In H&m I purchased this floral dress which I really love,  its very short but ts really flattering and a-line style.  Perfect for wearing with a chunky knit cardigan.




In New Look I purchased these gold glitter shoes, they are not as high as the usual sky scrapers around but just a nice height and look gorgeous on.  I wore these on Saturday night in Birmingham, :)



Also in New Look I got this bird print crochet dress, you cannot beat bird print. :) 



Anyway thats all for now.  I have got my Birmingham haul post coming up soon.

I am also going to be doing a giveaway very soon its just I have not got around to getting everything as yet! 

Take care

Lisa-Jane

xx

4 comments:

  1. I really like the glitter shoes and that last dress is very pretty too!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purchases hun, you can't beat a pair of sparkly shoes for the festive season.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes and the cream dress. It seems that you are travelling a lot lately, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those gold glitter shoes might be just the thing for my christmas party next week, no way I'll be in heels!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx