Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

A Perfectly Pink Present ♥

Hiya
 
Today I had to have a tooth out...ouch!  I have had bad toothache for the past couple of weeks but have been putting off the inevitable, hoping in some way the pain would just go away.  However today I woke up and the pain was just like nothing I had experienced before!  I hate the dentists (although my dentist is lovely) so off I went scared stiff quaking in my little boots, ha ha yes I know at my age!  I am sure she has had child patients that was not as scared as me.  The dentist was so lovely and really put me at ease and I am so glad I did it as it was not half as bad as I imagined it would be.  Bad news is I have to go back in just under 2 weeks for a filling but at least that won't be as bad as an extraction...I hope anyway. 
 
Anyway onto my post and being quite a girly girl that likes anything floral and feminine I had my eye on this purse in Accessorize for a few weeks.  As I already own a gazillion purses (slight exaggeration!) I could not justify buying another even though I adored it.

Its everything I love, its pink....check, it has ditsy floral lining...check and it has a cute little bow on the front...check check check!
 
So imagine my surprise when my lovely sister bought it for me ♥
 
 
I love the floral lining ♥
 
 
Its not even like its my birthday or anything, how sweet is that?
 
 
Lisa-Jane
 
xx

7 comments:

  1. I love accessories purses - this one is lovely! The lining is so cute!

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate to go to the dentist as well, acutally I'm way over-due! That purse is really cute, I love the lining. Sometimes I'm going to buy a bag or a blazer just for the lining! I'm a sucker for it hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so scared of the dentist too! Embarrassingly they have it written in my notes. Once I was so scared I ran out! I'm so silly!

    The purse is gorgeous, I love the lining and your sister is a sweetheart x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet of your sister to buy you such a sweet gift. I've never had any dental 'work' only check ups, so I am sure I'd be worse than you. Had a hissy trying and failing to get an xray :'( x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a proper dentist phobia so I more than sympathise.
    What a great little purse, so girly, so..you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun, I`m the same about going to the dentist. Love your purse... how cute. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx