Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

♥ Forever 21 Dress Wishlist & purchase ♥

Hiya everyone
 
I have made no secret of the fact that I love Forever 21.  They have a few dresses online that I really need in  my life. I don't know how I have resisted ordering them all!  I was really good and ordered just one, the first one as I had to have this dress as soon as I saw it.
Its perfect for spring/summer for when the weather is nicer.  It arrived on Monday and its gorgeous.  Its more cream than the photo but that makes it even more perfect to me! 
 
Prairie Darling Dress 
 
 

Garden Party Skater Dress 





 

 
Sweet Pleat Dot Dress - Coral and White
 
 
Prairie Nights Dress
 
 
Floating Daisies Skater Dress
 
 

Down to Earth Skater Dress

 
 
Whats your take on F21, are you a fan?
 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. All so gorgeous, damn being on a shopping ban! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never got anything from forever 21. I find their stores intimidating as in too big! The polka dot one is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like F21, these ones are very nice esp the first one!! By the way, I did your Liebster tag last week! I forgot to mention it!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE the coral spotty dress, gorgeous! I miss F21, I used to go quite a lot when I lived in London, I loved the jewellery, I was always buying rings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, all so pretty. The cut out dresses are extra special x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Prairie Nights dress, it is so delicate!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  7. To be honest I've never been the biggest fan of F21, only really ever bought accessories from there, but that's mainly because there isn't a local one to me so I don't get the chance to browse very often. From your picks, the Down to Earth skater dress is my favourite, love anything with back detail at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx