Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Bird Bed


 

 
 
Hello, hope you are all having a lovely Saturday.
 
My new latest home purchase is this pretty duvet cover from Asda, it was only £14.00, I think its gorgeous it looks really vintage and more expensive than it was. 
 
 
 
Not sure what Ollie thinks of all the birds though..ha ha!
 
Asda have some lovely new duvet covers in for Spring starting at £10 for Singles, £12 for a Double and £14 for Kingsize.
 
I think thats just such a good price.
 
I also saw this bird duvet cover in H&M for £35.00, its gorgeous but I have a lot of pink in my room at the moment and thought this may have been too much..plus they have sold out in the Kingsize.
 
 
 
Have a lovely weekend
 
Lisa-Jane
xx
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty!
    Also thankyou for the mention in your previous post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's LOVELY! Been hearing great things about how lovely the Asda bedding range is, I think I should look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! I never think to look in supermarkets at homeware things but they seem to have really upped their game recently. The H&M home stuff is always lovely too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for a new duvet set for my guest room, I'm going to have to get myself to Asda for a good looky-see.

    I think I prefer yours to the H&M version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty! I also saw another lovely one from Asda on another blog, it was vintage ladies. I miss Asda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely print, very elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a gorgeous print! I love Asda's bedding I currently have a pretty floral one of theirs, I must keep my eyes peeled for this one! :) Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    http://beautyinhisname.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx