Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Don't get shirty!

Hiya
 
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my previous post I am so relieved that I am not the only one who is terrified of the dentists... :)
My mouth is much better now and at least I don't have toothache anymore.
 
Onto the reason for my post and that is about Mango...not the fruit but the clothing!
 
I really love Mango as the clothing is such a nice quality however I tend to not spend a lot in there as I find the UK prices are really ridiculous!  Whenever I go to Spain/Tenerife I love shopping in Mango and Zara as the prices are a lot lower.
 
I don't know if many of you know but there is a Mango Outlet online which is seperate to the actual Mango website.  The dresses start from as littls as £2.99.  I keep checking on there as for months now I have wanted a Shirt Dress.  I love Mango's shirt dresses as they usually fit really well and have lycra in so they are very flattering.
 
I have been checking the website every week to see if any have come back in stock for months now.  A couple of weeks ago I was in luck they had one in stock in a dusky pink colour and in my size so I snapped it up.  It was only £9.99 plus £2.95 postage.  It was originally £34.99.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love this dress, its a lovely colour and it fits so well and it looks even better with a belt.
 
I think everyone should own a shirt dress, they are really versatile.
 
I just want one in black now!!
 
Do you shop in Mango?
 
Lisa-Jane
xx
 




13 comments:

  1. I love Mango! It's one of my favourite store for office clothes ;) Unfortunately, I don't have one near me. I also found a shirt dress last week at the charity shop, it is blue with a white collar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress from the charity shop sounds lovely x

      Delete
  2. That's a lovely shirt dress hun. I love shirt dresses with boots and they are an item that can be worn day and night. I always forget about Mango but will check them out now I`m back on my style mission.
    Px

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, do you still have your blog as I cannot seem to find it?? :) x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I can imagine this to look fab on you with your lovely figure.
    I have actually never shopped in Zara or Mango, I really must check them out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of shirt dresses, I am not built for them though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just lovely! Thanks for the tip-off, I did not know about the outlet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do love a shirt dress, might go have a little look! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a lovely dress and a very pretty colour.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress Lisa, it'll be gorgeous in spring with jeggings. I'm sorry I haven't commented much, I have had so little time recently xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea there was a Mango outlet, you have just made my world a better place :)
    I have a hideous fear of the dentist too, my first dentist used dirty instruments and I developed a huge infection and had to have my 2 front teeth surgically removed at age 4 - I was gap toothed for 6 years. I have been terrified since despite the fact my dentist is a truly lovely man. So you are definitely not alone :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx