Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

♥ H&M Navy Dress ♥

Hiya

I purchased this dress a couple of weeks ago in H&M with a giftcard I was given at christmas.

This is probably one of my favourite dresses that I have bought in a long time.

I love the colours its like a deep navy and I love the style and fit.

I just need to go somewhere nice to wear it now. 

 
 
 
This photo gives you an ideal of what it looks like on me, although it does not really show the lace waist in the photo.  I have lost weight from when I bought it a few weeks ago too as I can tell its a tad looser on the arms and waist.  I have been really trying to watch what I eat.
 
Oh and please ignore the dodgy tan this was St Moriz before I showered off the excess..ha ha!
 

 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx