Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

Bank Holiday Beauty Purchases

Hiya

Happy Easter everyone.

Mike and I popped out today to Boots as I had to get a prescription and all the make up was 3 for 2 so it was a good excuse to buy few things I wanted.

But before I show you my beauty buys we also popped to B&Q were I prchased this Birdcage Lamp for our bedroom...its so pretty.

 

Anyway onto the beauty things.....

No7 Lash Impact Mascara, this has been highly talked about and the reviews so far are really good. This is retailing at £10.00 at the moment.  I needed a new mascara and was going to get my usual 17 one but thought I would try this instead. I will let you know what I think.
 

No17 Cheek Stamp,  I love this it looks so pretty and I love the fact it has the mirror on the top.
 
 
 
 
Maybelline Anti-age eraser under eye concealer, I am lucky in that I don't suffer with many bags and wrinkles...not just yet anyway but I have noticed my under eye area is thinning a bit!  I have heard great things about this as being a dupe for 'Touche Eclat' but a lot cheaper.  I tried some when I got home and I think its pretty good.
 

17 Quicker Colour nail varnish in Pink Lemonade, I love the colour of this for summer. 
 
 
Soltan Beautiful Bronze Self Tan Lotion, this was on offer too.  This is my new favourite self tan I really love this and its not expensive.
 

I also got this Sleek make up bag free.
 

Well have a lovely weekend
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the lamp! I might need to pop into Boots myself and make the most of that 3 for 2 offer.

    Holly | holly la beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that concealer but it's none too impressive on my dark circles, booo! hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love that lamp so much, I think I might need it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Lisa Jane! I was almost lured into buying some no.7 nailvarnishes last week but suddenly came to my senses and found I already had the colours at home!! You lamp is lively.
    How's your dad by the way, he's in my prayers? X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a great lamp. Happy Easter, I hope you had a good one.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the birdcage, so cute! The cheek stamp is an excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lamp is brilliant. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the mascara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your birdcage lamp, I totally want one for my room or living room.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  9. That birdcage light is gorgeous Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx