Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Outfit Post: Family Meal

Hiya lovelies
 
Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

Last night we went out for a family meal to a little country pub not too far from us.  We go to this place quite a lot they serve lovely home cooked food like Shepherds Pie, Lasagne and Veggie Lasagne etc...what I call comfort warm food...the sort of food I really enjoy!
 
This was my outfit, all of these items were bought in the sale except for the belt which is from another dress.  This outfit cost around £23.00!

***double click photos to enlarge***
 
 
 
The dress  is from New Look and it was in the sale for £10.00 (its in my New Look haul coming up shortly!)
 
The nude blazer is from Primark, I bought it in the New Year sales for £7.00!
 
The nude heels were in the Matalan sale for £6.00.
 
I really liked this outfit :)
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, and you can't beat pub grub! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous! I need a comfy blazer. I'm actually on the lookout for some nude heels! Lovely post :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coordination between blazer and shoes. Gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely legs as ever Lisa, I love that belt it is so cute!
    I really want a pair of nude heels and I love those Matalan ones.
    Comfort food is just the best, what did you have?

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress! I miss English pubs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the blazer x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx