Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

H&M purchases

Hiya everyone

Just wanted to say thank you so much for your kind wishes I am feeling better now just awaiting my appointment with the heart clinic!

A couple of weeks ago I popped into town and came home with a nice little haul and only spent £6.50!!! The reason for this was I had gift cards for H&M and New Look.  I will show you the New Look purchases in a seperate post. 
 
I do love H&M although over the past couple of months were not that impressed with it however I do think they have some lovely items coming in for summer.

I purchased the following:

Cream Lace Front Cardigan,  I cannot explain to you how much I love this cardigan, it will look so pretty with a lot of my wardrobe.
 
 
 
 
Nude Pink Shirt Dress, I thought this looked quite boring on the hanger but looks can be deceptive!  I tried it on in the navy and the nude and to be honest I could have easily bought both.

 
 


This dress is lovely its so flattering and its a lovely length at just above the knees on me.
I love the little ruffle sleeves and its just a gorgeous dress and much better on me than on the hanger.
I also have a little nude bow waist belt which looks lovely with it as I am not keen on the string belt.


Black Flippy Textured Skirt, this is really cute and again not too short for me.  Its nice for work.


 

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx
 

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I am loving that dress!!! It's so pretty!!! And that cardie is gorgeous!!! You say this was recently? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nude dress! It's going to look great with a tan and navy accessories ;) I bought a stripe top this afternoon and a pair of jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the dress and the cardigan.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute frilled sleeves on the dress, so adorable.
    I'm real glad your feeling better Lisa.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cardigan is lovely, you're right it will go with so many of your clothes. I'm glad you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're doing ok Lisa, thinking of you. Lovely buys x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx