Pages

Sunday 14 December 2014

Homeware purchases - Tesco & B&M.

Hiya everyone

Firstly I just want to say thankyou for all your lovely comments on my previous post.  I do feel much better and don't eat even half the junk I used to it.  :) 

Well christmas is just over a week away and I am almost prepared. Yesterday we popped out to buy a christmas tree and then I met up with a friend for coffee...well in my case a hot chocolate!! I ended up buying a few items in B&M Bargains...I love this shop..

Firstly about a month ago I bought this gorgeous duvet cover from Tesco.  I love the fact that one side is this ditsy patchwork look..........




and the other side is a full ditsy design.  I have a few duvets now but I like to change them weekly otherwise I get bored with the same design.




In B&M bargains I saw this cute jewellery storage...I must admit I loved it but looking at it I wondered if it was a bit too 'girlie'....but I think its really pretty and goes well in our shabbychic style bedroom.




I also bought this notebook for my handbag....very Cath Kidston!





I have also been taking advantage of the early clothing sales and bagged some bargains which I shall post about very soon!  I do need new clothes as my old ones are too big now!  


Take care


Lisa-Jane

xx

5 comments:

  1. I love that little jewellery storage unit. I am looking for something similar, but to store my massive nail varnish collection. I might have to pop into B&M for a look :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bedding set is really pretty, I love Tesco bedding, it's so cheap but washes really well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bedding and that drawer unit!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tesco is so awesome for this stuff'! I love the bedding, I would cover my whole house in flowers if I could!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx