Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

The Christmas Tag - slightly late!!


Hiya everyone

I hope you all had a lovely christmas and were spoilt rotten.  I saw this tag on Stephanie blog http://msbubuandhergirlyness.blogspot.co.uk/

 before christmas but have only just got around to doing it!!! tut tut






1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
It has to be Love Actually! 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Definitely Christmas day! Usually we open them in bed and then if we go to family or have family around we will open their's later. 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Yes I remember when I was a kid I used to run into my parents room on christmas day to get them up so we could open presents. One morning my dad said can you close the wardrobe door as its slightly open  so I tried 3 times to close it but it would not shut so my dad said open the door and see what's jammimg it...inside was a massive teddy bear, it was bigger than me and I was so happy...can still remember that so clearly.  I have loads of great memories of christmas as a kid.   

4. Favourite festive food?
I love the roast dinner!  Before I lost weight I would say it was the chocolates but I have hardly had any this christmas. 

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Sorry I am going to say a few!  Gosh there are so many but I think the best was when Mike bought me a bear factory monkey!!  It even had a birth certificate and clothes etc!!!! ha ha  Also a Clogau necklace last year..its gorgeous.  As a child I think the time my parents bought me a Rupert The Bear, I was about 5 and I still have it by my bed.  It's quite a big bear and was handmade by a lady and it still looks like new after all these years. Whenever I look at it I think of my dad, its holds dear memories. 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
The smell of the christmas dinner!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Yes, when I was a kid I would always go to bed and read a book and it started with 'Twas the night before christmas and all was asleep not a creature was stirring not even a mouse'.  I can remember reading that and being so excited I could not sleep :)

8. What tops your tree?
A star!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I was and still am a very girly girl but I remember I really wanted a proper train set! haha and also I wanted a wendy house like a massive one I could sit in and a rocking horse! Not too much then!!!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
It has to be spending time with Mike and my family and not having to go to work.  I love sitting on the sofa watching tv and films just me, Mike  and Ollie our cat!

Let me know if you do the tag!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I like your tag answers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I like this. I'm still feeling super festive so I might do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny about the train! Coming from you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx