Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Pre Christmas Sales Haul

Hello everyone

Well its only a couple of days until christmas :) 

Over the past few weeks I have been taking advantage of the early sales and fabulous online discounts some of high street stores have had.

In H&M I purchased this warm winter jacket for only £15.00 reduced from £30.00.  Its a nice jacket its not warm enough for extreme winter weather but I get really hot when I am out so this is ideal for going from and to work and for shopping etc.  I am not a fan of black coats/jackets but I made this look a bit more glam by wearing it with a faux fur scarf.  I really want a faux fur hat too! 

(Sorry about the photo it looks faded in parts, must be my camera!) 




Also in H&M I purchased this cream jumper, I really love the detailed pointelle sleeves and I have found lately jumpers seem to be massively oversized and where I am quite small I much prefer fitted jumpers.  This ons fits really nicely and is a bit stretchy.  This was not in the sale it was £14.99.







I am not a massive fan of Dorothy Perkins,  however lately I have purchased quite a few things online from them.  They had some amazing discounts and there were a few items I really loved.  I got these grey pumps for work they were £15.00 reduced to £7.00 with all the discounts. 






Then I purchased this Pinafore dress for work which was reduced to £13.00 after discounts. I noticed they still have this online but its now back to the normal price of £30.00.  I must admit I would not have paid £30 for it as its not lined but its a good dress for the price I paid.  I got this in a size 8 but its more like a 10.









Also I got this Navy Blue Crochet Collar top, this was reduced to £12.00, Its now back to its normal price of £18.00.  Its a lovely top and a nice fit.


This hat was in Sainsburys for £2.50 reduced from £5.00. I like it worn with the gloves below and my cream winter coat.



These mittens were £3.00 in Primark.





Also I have to show you my new favourite beauty buy.....Spray oil, this is amazing! It makes your hair feel so so soft and makes it look shinier and healthier.  I love this,  its  £3.00 in Boots at the moment. :)   Have you tried this




I also made a Forever 21 order so I shall post about these items seperately.

Well have a lovely christmas everyone.



Take Care and have a lovely time :) 

Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for obliging!!! You got some nice things here- I love the collared jumper especially x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your H&M buys, I haven't been in for ages! Have a wonderful Christmas lovely lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab buys Lisa, I love the jumper. Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a deal £15 for the jacket! I also love the beanie and gloves!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx